Tuesday 17 April 2018

Happy Birthday

My birthday card today is floral - of course, because flowers are just my favourite.... I stamped this image twice on the weekend, so it was just waiting there for me to match it up with the background panel I had made too. ... Inked up my embossing folder with coral Distress Oxide and this one is the second print from what was left after I'd run it through the Cuttlebug once...I used a brayer to transfer the ink.  Then I watercoloured my flowers with Distress Oxides.... in some of my favourite colours... coral, blue and green.... I don't really have favourites just so long as they are pretty, colourful and make me feel happy. Then I fussy cut my image, stamped my sentiment and framed it in matching blue card and arranged it all on coral card and a white card base.  I used foam tape to lift the flowers and sentiment.  I am playing along with Southern Girls challenge - Team Trace - Favourite Colour Combo and also with Addicted to Stamps and More challenge #287- Make your Mark.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

Southern Girls Challenge

Team Trace ~ Favourite Colour Combo


3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful coloring flowers Robyn
    love the color combo
    and beautiful Bday card you have made
    many thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous water-colouring Robyn and I love your inked up embossed background too! Thanks for sharing it at Addicted to Stamps and More and we hope to see more of your wonderful creations again soon. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Robyn. Love the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls. We hope you can join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn